Thursday, December 2, 2010

O DeCemBEr

So its December, YaY just a few more weeks and its 2011. I cant wait for January I have a vacation planed and so much more. This week went by pretty fast I cant complain. The four days off from Thanks giving were a blessing. Monday there wasn't to much action because everyone was still recovering from the weekend. Tuesday I had my 1st therapy session. I DID NOT LIKE MY THERAPIST. She did not make me feel comfy like i had hoped and I don't see me progressing with her. SO there goes that but I'm not giving up on fixing my self. I bought another Jillian Michaels Tape :)









Im ubber excited about it. This week I fit into 3 pairs of pants that I Haven't fit in about over a year. I cant believe I'mvactually sticking to a workout plan for once.


Well, with diet and exercise come cellulite, aka a woman's worst enemy . O know's how much i hate my leg not lookingSmooth so he bought me what he calls Big Mama Cream.
Bliss FatGirlSlim
ts probably my new best friend. Now don't think wow her husband is a dick. I asked for it and I got it ;). I love this cream itReally works. It's only $29 and its from one of the best spa's in NYC. BlissSpa has a whole line of creams and soaps to helpAll a woman's flaws. I have 30days to a better me and it started on the right foot. I worked out for 2 hours last night tonight i
My off day but I also worked sun and monday so before I strain my legs I better take a rest. Im going to weight mysel
Tomorrow. Im pretty confident I lost more weight since last time I check but we also just had turkey day so who knows.






..Forever and ______....

2 comments:

  1. let me know how u like that fat girl slim stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the second time ive gotten it i love it it really work lady :)

    ReplyDelete