Sunday, December 5, 2010

ShoulDa CoulDa WoulDa

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Something I need to forgive myself for would probably be making the wrong choices in friends sometimes. I enjoy my friends that I have kept over the years, but there are some people I could have survived without. I find myself time and time again being used as a back up plan or a just because friend and allowed those actions to happen. I never realized being alone was probably better off. I let certain people jeopardize my schooling and sanity, when I should have been trying harder in more productive things. I need to forgive myself more so on the not trying hard enough with certain goals. Yes, I did graduate college and I do have a good job, but I still feel like I have not met my highest potential.
I want to go back to school and start over and I plan on doing that soon.
I just have to figure out what I want and no do it without having someone doubt me or get in the way.

Forgive

No comments:

Post a Comment