Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby ITs Cold Out Side


Well, today was filled with snow, snow and more snow... It's amazing how one day the sun can be shining bright and the next day it could look like this..

Shot taken from O's house.

I woke up around 3:30 to shovel the back yard just to be able to let the dog's out... Finally after an hour of moving snow out of the way the dog's went out for some fun in the snow and to do their business. I feel right to sleep and woke up to O's voice. I was lucky I had no work today even tough I was planning on going in to clean up some of the damage I cause over the week. I have just a few day to get everything ready so it looks like a week full of overtime for me.

I finally got something to wear for a spacial occasion coming up and I'm very pleased by it. Even the price tag was a plus. I really wanted a Nicole Richie Winter Kate Dress for this special day but I find this dress more appropriate and actually a lot nicer . Plus now I will be getting a Michael Kors bag from my mother which is a plus yay!

Well, anyway I stumbled across this video on another Mil-Spouse's blog thought i'd share it with you girls. I know ya'll will definitely appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment