Thursday, December 9, 2010

Diamonds

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.

I have many people who make my life worth living. My mother and father gave me the knowledge to go on my daily adventure and not be scared of the world. My brother has protected me since the day I was born and still watches over me today. My baby cousins give me joy and happiness every time they smile. My best friend Lisa make sense of everything I can;t making me feel like I'm not crazy And my Husband makes the everyday challenges seem like just another second closer to the goal. O has made me wake up and smile and made me go to bed with no regret. He makes me excited about life and makes me want more. Everyone makes me feel like life is worth living. Because there is no living without a reason to live.


worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment