Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LiFe sTory

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Recently life as I knew it was not as I knew it. I thought it was over and all I wanted to do was crawl up in a ball and never wake up but in the end theres always a reason to why things happen. I know I keep repeating myself... but the lesson I learned was a major one. At the age of 23 i've been trough the usual motions of lie, but more than your average girl my age should. Friends and Foes are all alike and no one is truly who they seem. There is no true reason to doubt ones self. Just wake up and move on. Try to forget and embrace what life has given you. You might not think so right that second but the harder they kick you down the faster you get up to laugh in their face.

i'm not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment