Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LoST in The WoRld

Well its been a while since I've actually blogged :( so here's what's been going on... Life is getting back to normal, well as normal as its going to get. I'm slowly getting to a state where things which were bothering aren't bothering me as much as it did. before. O is hitting his 5th month in his deployment and I can taste R & R already. I actually had a friend in from Iraq this past weekend. Our friend from fort hood decided to pass by ny for his r and r and it was fun. I took him to Soho for diner the 1st night a museum the second day the for some Brooklyn pizza to finish up the night. His last night we went to see the world trade canter and Rockafella Center christmas tree. I wish could have done more but time wasn't on our side.


Steven's 1st piece of NY Pizza

Xmas in the city



Work has been crazy I took 2 days of 2 weeks ago and I'm still playing catch up. I hate that my desk looks like a mess. Especially when it was probably the best desk about a month ago. I need to fix it up by the weekend because with R and R coming up I can't leave anything unfinished.

Our R and R plans look promising, I really hope they happen. Everytime O and I came to ny on previous trip it seemed as though we had no time for us. This time it has to be different. It should be all about us. It's a must. We plan on going away to the Pocconos to a resort and doing things with our family to top of with a night in the city. I hope we have enough time to get it all done. I honestly just want to slp till this deployment is over. I'm getting anxious already. I have a clue when I want to move back to ft hood but who knows if its actually going to happen. I'm so tired of not sleeping and all the question I get. My parents are fed up with my dogs and I'm fed up with them. I hate living at home again. It has its pros and cons. More pros than cons but the cons a way crucial.

Its probly just another bump in the road but I'm sick of these speed bumps already. Your probably thinking its only month 5 but you don't know my mother. Well its time to get to work wish me a sucessfull day of organizing

No comments:

Post a Comment