Monday, December 27, 2010

LiVe n BReaTH

Day 24: Make a play list to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

TBA



Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

Every single person in my life is reason I'm alive today. Even if someone was in my life for a second they made an impact some way or another. They either taught me about myself, about them, or about life. Friend or foe many people have pushed me to be a better person or have challenged me to push myself beyond my actual potential. I think the person who has pushed me the furthest is my husband. He gives me a reason to live. He pushes me beyond any limited anyone has. Good or bad happy or sad he is the reason I wake up and go about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment