Friday, December 17, 2010

SunShinE


Day 15: Something or someone you couldn't’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


This one is an easy one.. My husband is someone I cannot live without. Even during this deployment I cant get enough of this man. I've learn to go on with my daily life here in NY without O and its been hard but speaking to him almost everyday has made it easier. Even without ups and downs and our in's and outs I cant picture my life without him. He's made some mistakes and I've made mine but together we make magic. Even when we are apart there's no one I rather be with than him. He makes my heart flutter and skip a few beats and makes me smile when I'm sad. There is something indescribable when I think of him. It's silly but he's my best friend, husband and teacher. He brings the best and the worst out of me, and with each day my love for him grows stronger.





1 comment: