Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pain ..


Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

An artist that has gotten me through some tough as day... no one on a tough ass day I sleep. I like music but i don't indulge myself into it when I'm down i rater sleep it off and pray when i wake up everything is alright. :(


Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)

A hero that has let me down would probably be _______. I never though somethings are possible but they are, but not possible in a good way though. When you'r a little girl you plan your life out and dream for the best never expect the worst. My hero is someone close to my heart but has let me down in a major way. They never gave me a chance to make things better before they got worst and never saved me from myself.

Dear Hero,
I write you this letter to let you know I still love you and will never let you go from my heart. I need you to save me and fix what you have done. You are supposed to last forever. But no life is a fairy tale. The thought of you makes my heart hurt and flutter. You make me wana scream and cry. You did this to me and I don't know why. Now I'm hear all alone left to die.
Why did you leave hero, why did you have to go. How can you save the world when you can't even save me 1st. I was suppose to be number one, but you lied. You just left me to die. I slowly start to get back up but the memory of you keeps me down. When will you come and puck me off this grown you made for me.? When will I see light again?


You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.
~Greys Anatomy



No comments:

Post a Comment