Tuesday, December 7, 2010

InSiDe Out

Recently I feel like I'm running on empty lately and my head keeps spinning all over the place. I'm lucky that its attached to my head, if not it would be long gone. I took the last few days off work because wasn't feeling to well, which left me with a disaster and a half on my desk. Plus everything else I've been dealing with since last month I'm lucky to have some sanity still left in me. I need to cal on my guardian angle to keep watching me because they are doing something right. With all that's going on the days are going by quick, quicker than expected. I only have several gifts for Christmas and hand full more to go. It seems as though its never going to get done. And who know what I'm going to get O for his birthday and holiday. It sucks that our birthdays are close to everything it doesn't give us a chance to breath. I stopped going to therapy. I tried to find a new one but once again I wasn't satisfied. I didn't even go in this time. I hope to go back to my therapist in Texas once I get back home. Ug home I miss that place. Who would have guessed but it do. I miss my freedom, I miss my space, I miss my husband. Home in my world means Husband.

Today I got great news, I have more action days than expected and full permission to take off the whole R&R rotation. I figured I would still go to work like 2 days of the week because ill die if my desk is a mess like it was this morning and to give Mr. some space. I think that's the only good thing that happened today. I stood at work till almost 7 trying to figure out the most ridiculous task but it made someones day so it was worth it. We decorated at work, but my desk isn't up to par with the rest. I'm so behind I could cry. I really do hate the holiday season, it's so depressing. I just cant wait till its over. I'm def dressing up as the Grinch. I'm just happy I have another 4 days off at the end of the month to work out extra hard... I have a very important event coming up and I better look better than the next girl. My FAT GIRL SLIM CREAM is working wonders and my problem areas and starting tomorrow I'm upping my diet and work outs to a whole new level. I need to stay focus on the goal.. .I keep saying this to myself so now I have to do it. WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment