Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


This week’s questions are:

1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?
Pay off one of my cards I'm almost debt free :)

2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?

"The Hangover" It's silly but sometimes this life is such a blur I feel like its easy to forget what i did the day before.


3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?

English. I have a BA in english and I love books. I would teach high school and help kids learn how books can be an escape from the everyday teen problems.

4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?
I learn that tomorrow isn't always enough time. Tomorrow can bring so many new things to our family. Last holiday season O and took advantage of our time with our family and friends. This year Skype is the way we are enjoying each others company. I miss him a lot but I know next year will be twice as better.

5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory?

Last christmas I almost didn't make it to NY where O was. I was on my way to NY when my flight got canceled out of Ft. hood. I drove 3 hours to Dallas to catch the next flight out. After getting there just in time for my flight the flight was delayed till 12 midnight aka christmas morning. I finally arrived in O's arms at 3am Christmas Day. That was the best christmas gift I have ever received.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be having a Skype Christmas, too; hang in there! And I love your Christmas memory-it sounds like a scene from a movie.

    ReplyDelete