Monday, December 6, 2010

SlEePleSS Night


Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Well a lot has been going on lately which I must forgive someone for. I have never felt so hurt and betrayed by someones actions as much as I am at the current moment. Forgiveness is probably the toughest task I have to do right now. I can take an apology and say I forgive but the reality of forgiving also come with forgetting. I am so physically and mentally drained right now that forgetting is impossible, but its def in the works. There is a saying which goes "To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” I know this much is true that forgiving will lead to the happiness I seek just getting there will be the journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment