Sunday, November 28, 2010

HoT DoG


Well, the weekend turned out to be better than expected. O and I are talking more than arguing and I got a lot of me time due to 4 days off from work. Which was desperately needed? Turkey day was filled with family and my brothers cooking. For once he was off from work and got to spend time with the family. He his a very busy guy since he works at a brand new restaurant in the city. We had a non traditional Thanksgiving dinner aka meaning no turkey. He substituted pork and chicken for the big bid which I was uber excited about. After dinner I sat with an older cousin of mine and my father making fun of our huge family and the ridiculousness that it is. I wish I would have been as close to my fathers family as I am my mothers. The way they described the way they grew up seemed a lot of fun. Toward the end of the night I took off and went to my mothers side of the family and went to have desert. That in its own is always an adventure. We had an Edible Arrangement :) and some cheese cake. There went my diet but I worked out so I don't feel so bad.
Sat was another me day I just lounged around the house until it was time to go off to see O's family. I spent the afternoon just talking with my mother-in-law, her sister, and O's grandmother. There is never a duel moment in that house. I love that I can just go there by myself and not feel like I'm intruding . O's little sister hung out and watch Nickelodeon all nigh. I have recently fallen in love with I-carly and can't get enough of it.
But to end my weekend I spent the day with my little cousins and got a chance to meet Ash's new boyfriend. He is a true gentlemen.. So excited that she found some more on her level. Its cool that she looks towards me for advice and acceptance when I comes to stuff like that. We had fun just watching each other playing video games and eating food. We spoke about colleges and goals. I cant believe in a year from now Ash will be looking at where she will being going to school and what she will be doing with her life. At the end of the night I went to celebrate my good friend from high school, Lauren's Birthday as Salty Dog. Well, heres the rest.
She is also a Kappa so it was a Kappa event in its self.






No comments:

Post a Comment