Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trying to Get BacK to SleEp

Saw this on http://combatbootsadiapers.blogspot.com blog, thought it would be really fun..
(if you do not already, you should check out her blog )

1. What are your middle names?
I don't have a middle name .
His middle name is Falstino

2. How long have you been together?
Two years and one month. October 10th

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
8 months

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out but I didn't know it was a date.

5. How old are each of you?
I am 23
He is 22 (will be 23 Feb. 8th)

6. Did you go to the same school?
No

7. Are you from the same home town?
No I grew up in Bay Ridge Brooklyn... He grew up in Richmond Hill Queens

8. Who is the smartest?
Im books smart he is street smart.

9. Who majored in what?
I majored in English
He majored infantry :)

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Both are equally sensitive but mostly me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
New York.

12. Who has the worst temper?
Wow that is hard… we both have bad tempers... **

13. How many children do you want?
We both want around 3 kids .. he wants a girl 1st

14. Who does the cooking?
I do but he definitely a better cook :)

15. Who is more social?
We are both very outgoing but he lights up the room,

16. Who is the neat freak?
I am but I can be messy sometime too. He just leaves his pt's on the floor

17. Who is the most stubborn?
We can both agree we are both stubborn

18. Who wakes up earlier?
I love to sleep in he is alway up and ready to go

19. Where was your first date?
COld stones but i swear i didn't know it was a date

20. Who has the bigger family?
I do my grandparents had 20 kids <3

21. Do you get flowers often?
I use to get them all the time when he was here… but i just got a bunch for my birthday ")

22.How do you spend the holidays?
Equally we try to kit both families but with his parents being divorced its even more divided time.

23. Who is more jealous?
I think we are both equally jealous but i show it more

24. How long did it take to get serious?
Almost immediately we were engaged after being together for 2 week. But we were friend for almost a year before we got together. We waited 7 months to get married.

25. Who eats more?
He eats like it's his MOS

26. What do you do for a living?
I am an assistant in at a communications company
he is an 11c

27. Who does the laundry?
I do.

28. Who’s better with the computer?
He knows how to work them I just do face book


29. Who drives when you’re together?
It depends I drive when he's not in the mood but mostly he dose the driving from point A to B.

30. What is your song?
Good Question.

No comments:

Post a Comment