Thursday, November 25, 2010

...AnsWer This

So far november hasn't been my favorite month. Things have been going up and down. Im uncertain how the rest of the month will go but I'm glad I had a short work week to recuperate from the stress that has entered my life recently. Not everything is as the way it seems I'm learning that the hard way. I recently made an appt. to see a therapist so I can talk to someone without a bias opinion. I need to start the healing process with myself before I can let people back in. This isn't the 1st time I'm going to therapy and I'm not afraid to let people know I go. It's ok to talk to someone when you're having problems. It doesn't mean your crazy it means you're hurting. I hope that this works because I have not other options.

The holidays are here. Today is Thanksgiving and then comes Christmas. My family is doing construction in the house so there is no turkey this year which I'm actually glad about. The holidays and I don't mix. I don't like turkey and I hate christmas music. I might sound the Grinch but I've alway been this way. The only thing I look forward to is spending the morning with my little cousin. They give me a reason to breath. Their smiles brighten up my life and the little one still believes in Santa so its alway fun to hear her talk about him.

I'm watching the Thanksgiving Day parade which takes place here in NYC. I remember going every year with my parents as a child. Then going to my grandmothers house for dinner. I use to be a happy child during the holidays but over the years a lot has happened which have made the holidays bitter. This is the second holiday season O will be in Iraq. We were lucky we had last years together especially since I almost didn't make it last year.

I just wana wake up in January and hope I'm ok. Hope that we are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment