Saturday, November 20, 2010

Path ...

It's been a rough week, month, year. I really don't know where my strength comes from sometimes to even wake up in the morning. I thank my family everyday for pushing me to keep going but I have reached a breaking point of no return. I need to find myself and find peace with myself at the moment. It's hard to think about stuff without going into shock or tears falling down my face. I don't think my blogs will be getting much better. It's going to take a lot of time to fix myself and I don't know where to start. My body is numb to the world. I have no emotions and feelings are intertwined with each other. I don't know the difference between wrong or right, good or bad, or happy and sad. There will be an end to this I just have to find the right path. I need god right now and I need my head to clear up. I thank those who read my blog and learn from my experiences. I know I am not alone even if I feel that way. There is a light and it shines brighter than the sun.

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for you. I cant pretend I know how you feel but I do know what it feels like to be numb to the world. I will continue to read your blog and try and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lady just another bump in the road

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry your going through this right now!! Just remember, God wouldn't have chose YOU to be with a Soldier and to be going through this incredibly difficult time if he didn't think you couldn't handle it!! Love yah girl, im here if you wanna chat or vent or anything!

    ReplyDelete