Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jolly the Muffin Top Giant



Its been a not so adventurous week even with election day work was slow Monday and yesterday I actually was helping out another team who had an assistant walk out on them for no apparent reason but " he couldn't do it any more". Some people are just not meant to be in my line of business even if they were only there for 3 weeks. Money doesn't come cheap and if you think you can just sit around and wait for it to come to you, you have another thing coming (unless you get a welfare check or unemployment that's another story for another day).

This past weekend O's family had a gathering at his great Aunt's house. The family was on Skye with him when I got there and he looked sad because he was unable to be there with us. I felt kind of guilty to be there in place of him. He had broken down when they spoke about his late great grand mother who had past last time he was deployed and the last thing on his mind was me. After the conversation with O finished we had dinner and some good conversation time as more family had arrived. Then is was picture time ....


Of course before I went to see O's family I had to run to the nail salon :). I get my weekly mani with my new pick of the week...


mink muffs by Essie
This manicure also came with a $35 ticket because even with my less than 15 mins wait time to get in a chair I wasn't quick enough to get back to baying the parking meter. One think I miss about Texas is free parking lots. The city is filled with paid parking because there are so many people in NY the city knows they can get away with it. Uggg o well my nail came out lovely as always and now even O asked to see them because I goo so much ") he's such a girl. Speaking of him being a girl, O just finished his 1st Nicholas Sparks boo "True Believer". He picked it up because he knew I loved Nicholas Sparks books. It was nice of him to pick up one of my hobbies it gave us a good conversation topic and I just loved seeing his reactions to the story line.

Sunday was Halloween which use to be more exciting. I didn't dress up the past 2 year nor did I attend any Halloween events, and only 2 trick-o-treaters came to the door. The highlight of my night was seeing my little princess come to pick up her usually Halloween bag and seeing my god daughter dressed up as Miss Lady Gaga herself.

Lady GAGA

She looked like a young lady rather than a growing 16 year old. It's crazy how these kids are growing up so fast. They were just little babies a second ago and now Ash is getting ready to go to college in a years time and shayla is entering high school and little miss Gaby is way beyond her 3 years.

The last few days some of the girls have been receiving their husbands back for their R&R breaks. Ill admit the little green giant filled my mind and eyes green with jealousy and envy, but I know my day will come soon. Which is why I'm working hard to whip this body into sexy mama shape. So far since I've been dieting I've lost 4 more pounds. Which brings my total weight lost to 9 pounds since I moved to NY. I hope to lose 16-20 more pounds by his arrival. Your probably thinking this girl is crazy but I believe its necessary not just to look good but for my health as well. I'm over 30 pounds over weight so half of that is just the 1st bench mark of where I need to actually need to be.


.... Baby your drug....

5 comments:

  1. Her costume is too cute! It's great you are being so positive and putting that little green monster aside because it's so important.

    Thanks for joining the round-up this week :)
    I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lady Gaga!

    Great to see you on the roundup! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following hope you enjoy the blog ladies

    ReplyDelete