Saturday, November 6, 2010

BiRthDay LoVing




Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and it started off with a bang on Thursday. I am lucky enough to work in a company where ones hard work is never gone Un-noticed. My supervisor who is also HR remembered it was my day off and it was my birthday so she bought me a cupcake from CRUMBS cupcakes which was absolutely amazing and kind of her because they are pretty pricey and filled with a ton of calories.


We also had lunch in the office due to the fact I was raining cats and dogs... But after my day was over it was time to head home and hang with my mommy. I decided this Birthday was going to be about hanging out with her due to the fact this will probably be one of the last birthdays we would be in the same state for a while. We did our usual Thursday night routine . I worked out ate dinner and played with the dogs and then We snuggled up to watch Grey's and Private Practice. Which both episodes were pretty good.

The birthday day was pretty simple. Once again nothing crazy but run some errands Like going to the DMV for No Reason then off to the doctors for a check up. Which both too longer than expected but I was lucky I came home to flowers from O <3


Thanks Baby <3

Which was a nice surprise because O isn't really good on doing things on time. I ordered some Chopstix (Chinese food) for dinner and hung out with my mom until it was time to run up the block and go see Lisa and Mgr. Kain. Ever Friday ever since I was in high school I go to the church to see my favorite people, and of course Lisa. She's been working there since I can remember. Its nice having my church close enough I just pop in and say hello.

After my visit at church my mommy took me to get my nails done of course "). I love our bonding time sometimes she can be my worst enemy but most of the time she is my bestest friend. Hope you like my birthday weekend choice.

Smokin Hot by Essie


Well it time to pack and get ready Ihave a weekend adventure ahead of me <3


No comments:

Post a Comment