Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yo've got A Friend in ME


Day 7 - post a picture of a wonderful friend that you’ve made because of your s/o being in the military






She's the coolest. Not only do we share the same name and passion for English but she's always on the money when I need someone to talk to. She always can pick up when I'm feeling down and can give me a pick me up when needed. Even though our husbands are on two different spectrum of the ARMY I can always count on her. I'm super excited for her and her new adventures of becoming a lawyer.



3 comments:

  1. Aww is this about me, Kim? :) I can't see the picture but it sounds like me lol. I feel special that I made your blog. :) Your friendship means a lot to me so I'm glad I have had a positive effect on your life. I love ya girl, I'm always here. Can't wait to see your smiling face in a few months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yea your pretty cool lady :) I know I wonder y the pic is acting up don't worry it's a good shot. I can't wait to see ya either I love that you read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do read it from time to time, I like to keep up with what you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete