Friday, March 11, 2011

FiLling In



Head on over to Wife of a Sailor’s blog to link up

1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent

I work and I hang out with his family and mine. I don't like going out because it makes me feel sad that he's not there so I work and surround myself with the best company in the world.

2. What is your favorite concert you have been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb

Taking Back Sunday.. In jersey I still remember the crowd surfing ;)

3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier

Well do to the fact I'm back home now the one thing ill miss when i go back down south is the train. There is always something to look forward to on it.

4. If you could run any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.

Breast cancer. I have always wanted to do the AVON walk but never got the chance.

5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{musing} Mommy on a Pink Park Bench

LMAO .. um anything mexican please don't forget the Nacos and cheese.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do the Avon walk someday too. I think it is an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from the Friday Fill-in! Taking Back Sunday was my favorite concert also :)

    ReplyDelete