Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill In this Friday

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Link up at Wife of a Sailor

1. What is your must have gadget?

my IPhone. Ill be first to admit i was a blackberry girl I was so anti IPhone but Mr. got me one when he was on R& R and let me tell you I'm addicted to the darn thing. Not only can I skype with it but it has so many cool features I don't think one can possible see them all in a life time.

2. How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid?

Actually its kinda close. I always wanted to join the military growing up. It's always been something I had on top of my list. I even went as far as taking the ASVAB and talking to a few recruiters. But I married into the military and now I am on a even greater adventure than I imagined.

3. What is your favorite chocolate recipe?
Chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt please

4. How do you deal with military life when it gets to be too much or too hard?
I talk to a few wives about it and my friend Lisa but I mostly try to deal with it by myself. Talking about it helps but even tough 1000 other women are going through the pain of separation and frustration no one can take it away.

5. What piece of advice would you give a new military spouse facing their first deployment? Be patient thats the only thing you can do. Even when you want to kick and scream and cry and shout the only thing you can do is be patient. He will come home to you soon enough. Don't sweet the little fights, money comes and goes, theres no one else like him out there so don't lose it over a Deployment especially because if your man does what mine does you never know the outcome. Keep him close to your heart and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment