Sunday, March 6, 2011

SilLy FaCes


Well, this past week was the shortest longest work week since I've been back in good old NY. I have been training two new people who have no idea what they are doing, and to top it all off I'm working for three people. I unfortunately had to go into work on my day off to try to make some sense of my desk. I drove into the city after Skyping with the husband and shuffled around papers for 5 whole hours. I still can't see my desk. But since I'm so busy the 1st week of March flew bye. I hope it stays this way. I felt like February dragged on I can really get use quick pace of this past week.

After a long week of stress and paper cuts I had probably the best night I have had in while on Friday. I saw one of my little cousins while walking to grab coffee with a friend about a week ago. I got excited and said hello but he had no idea who I was. I was so upset I talk to his sister and we planned a family get together. All the kids my age and up and some below. It was so much fun. We drank wine and talked about how life. Its has been forever since we have been in one room in such a long time. It felt like it was just last week we hung out.

Smiles :)

Silly Faces


On Saturday I spent the day home recovering from a wine hang over. I slept after a quick run to the dentist and enjoyed a movie and a sandwich with my parents. Towards the end of the night I drove over to my mother-in-laws house for her book club meeting. It was nice to read a book and discuss it with people who have the same common interest. Even though obviously the women in her book club are her peers I did not feel out of place. We also discussed my cousin-in-laws baby shower. She currently lives in GA but her mother still lives here. The family is super excited to have a new bundle of joy coming into the world. I just cant wait till it's my turn.


Tonight is the season premier of Army Wives







I'm actually really excited. I've been actually following the show prior to Mr. joining the Army. I love the characters and find
Myself relating to them, not because I am and Army wife but the everyday struggles they go through in life and their own marriages. After Army wives im sure you all know that there will be a new show on life time called coming home. I probably will be crying all night but its just another positive reinforcement to remind myself why I wait and am so proud of what my husband dose.



3 comments:

  1. i'm probably going to cry for a solid 2 hours tonight. For all of army wives, and then coming home after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you the list! :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete