Saturday, March 5, 2011

FilL Me Out


<span class=


1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family..

I think the Army fits us perfect… not to mention my Daddy was in the Army and rocked the blue cord just like the Mr. Dose. So I will say nope.

2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I will never go to Ft. Drum even if I got paid to. (But never say never) I can’t stand the cold nor can I take the manual labor that is necessary to did myself out of a snowy hole.

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I would have stayed 17 forever. That was a good year “)

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Rice Crispsy with banana added :0 its just sooo scrumchist

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Mc'Donalds coffe. I dont drink it everyday but its the only coffee that gets me going Starbucks is to bitter and Dunkin has to be just right but Mc'Donalds hasn't failed me yet.

2 comments:

  1. haha oh Fort Drum...I have never been there but I would never want to go there, either! It's funny because we were actually going to go there, but my husband found someone who was willing to trade with him...so now we're going to Fort Hood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im going back to Ft hood in july to meet my husband Im in NY while he's deployed. Hens my blog title from the Hood to the City. It will be changing back to From the city to the Hood.

    ReplyDelete