Saturday, March 19, 2011

WiFey

1. How long have you been a military wife?

I have been a military wife for almost 2 years .


2. What branch of service is your husband?

Army!


3. Active/Reserve?

Active


4. What is his job?

He rocks the Blue Cord aka Infrantry.


5. How many deployments have you gone through?

We have been through a 5 month deployment and currently are going through our second deployment.


6. ACU's or Class A's on your man?

Dress Blues ") I love my man looking rugged after a long day of playing war from the field.


7. What do you like about being a military wife?

The pride that comes with knowing the man I love is out there to better the world.


8. Do you live on base?

At the moment off but will be moving on post shortly.


9. What is your favorite base so far?

The fact that it is located in central Texas.


10. What's the hardest part of the military life?

Deployments and everything else that comes with late nights, never knowing what comes next.


11. Do you go to the grocery store or commissary?

Depends on what we need for meat and poultry definitely the commissary but I am a big fan of Walmart.


12. Do you work or stay at home?

I work.


13. Do you have a lot of military wife friends?

I have a group of girls that definitely have my back


14. Do you prefer Walmart or the PX/BX/MCX/NEX?

I don't really shop at the PX and Walmart is a rare occasion because Mr. Hates it. I am an online shopper.


15. How did your husband propose?

On the night of his first deployment we were waiting in the gym for something to happen. I was nervous and fiddling around in my bag because he was talking to friends. I saw him coming down towards me with his smile so bright all I could do was smile back. He buddy called out his name and told him he forgot something. That something was a little black box which had my ring. he through it down to him and Mr. got on his knee and asked me to marry him. I asked if he was serious several time before I said yes. Never though something great would come out of a Deployment.


16. Did you marry him after he joined or before?

After


17. How long have you been together?

We will be together 3 years this up coming May


18. Any kids yet?

No, it will happen when its right.


19. Any kids yet to come?

Not as of yet.


20. Is your husband one of those "I am a soldier hear me HOOAH" kind of guys?

Depends on the day.


21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband?

We have made my house a fight house a few nights '')


22. How many bases have you lived at?

Ft hood has been or home from the start, but we will soon be off to Home of the Infrantry

Ft. Benning


23. If you could change one thing about the military?

The useless waste of time spent waiting around when grown men and women look for things they lose. Just saying my husband shouldn't miss dinner because someone lost a radio.


24. Do you like military balls?

Um I live for balls. I loved going to our Sorority and Fraternity formals Military balls just give me a reason to dress up and look good for my MR.


25. Where does your family live?

Brooklyn, New York


26. What do you do for a job?

I am a Senior Sale Assistnat.


27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with an NCO's wife?

Never have gotten into fights.


28. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone?

I work and sleep a lot. Work to make the time go fast and sleep because I work way to much.


29. Do you think other wives do that too?

Everybody has their own pass times to keep themselves busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment