Saturday, March 26, 2011

PiEcE That



Day 15 - post a picture of your SO during your proudest moment of him



The day MR. re-enlisted and bow to sever the army for another 6 years of his life was probably the proudest moment in our relationship. I believe his commitment to this country is the most selfless act anyone can have.
I know he will do great anywhere the ARMY sends him and I cant wait to see what the future holds for him as a soldier and us as a couple.


Day 16 (March 6th) – post a picture of your favorite piece of jewelry that your man has gotten you and why it is your favorite!

Love's Embrace™ 10K White Gold 1/15 Carat Diamond Necklace


I got this necklace for my 22nd birthday I love how dainty it is but it still makes people say how beautiful it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi love :) Two things, great picture of two handsome looking soldiers. :) And your necklace is absolutely beautiful. I have one similar but a little different and I love yours. It's an infinity knot right? :)

    ReplyDelete