Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gaba Gaba's 4th Birthday



Well you all have seen the pretty little girl i hold close to my heart <3 well she turned 4 on Monday and we had a chance to celebrate it with a special guest ...






I made some Sushi ")


Gaba Gaba And I


Before some time with Miss Ni Ho Ki Lin the kids got some time to swim around and have some fun.




Getting some face painting time.. Missy got a sun on her hand.


Singing Happy birthday to the princess her self as she got kisses from Mommy and Daddy.


The kids had so much fun hanging around the pool and getting to play with Ni Ho Ki Lin. Gabby was super excited to turn 4 because now she's off to school this up coming September. It crazy how fast kids grow up. Since I misses last years birthday and I probably wont be around for the years to come I made sure I soaked up every second of this day. Between the decorating and making all the candies and treats to the running around making sure we had the perfect gift for her to the laughing at the kids excitement I enjoyed every second of it.

My goddaughter also had a birthday this week she turned the big One Seven. She also received her drivers license this month. I literally woke up depresses knowing she will be 18 next year and off to college soon. That little girl has made me so proud over the years . Next weekend it's her turn to celebrate her birthday ")

No comments:

Post a Comment