Friday, March 25, 2011

SpOT thiS


Day 13 – post a picture of your favorite military support accessory and tell where you got it from.





Reading everyones blog and the responses I get from other Mil spouse bloggers and knowing that I'm not the only one feeling this way is probably the best support a Mil souse can get. I love that I can log on type away and get a "you're not alone" I know Im not but sometimes I need someone toy shake me and let me know they are here too.

Day 14 – post a picture of what consumes most of your time when your s/o is away




I love my job. I live for my husband and family but I breath my job. I love what I do and i'm good at it. I hate it sometimes and I get an anxiety attack at least 4 times a year aka every new quarter, but there is something about my job that has me obsessed. Im grateful because my life is so fast pace due to work this deployment will be over by the next anxiety attack and I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment