Monday, March 28, 2011

LOok At Me MonDay

linK up here with Mrs @ mannland5


Here are this week's questions:

1. What inspires you?
It's going to sound silly but my baby cousins do. They make me want to be the best role model for them. This world scares me and the possibilities that it has are endless. These little girls make me want to be the best person I can be and reach my full potential.

2. What is the last thing you bought yourself?
I just bought a dress from H&M. Mr.s cousin's baby shower is next weekend its perfect for the occasion.

3. Would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
Mr. and I go to the movies every Sunday when he is home its our date night. But o do we love our netflix :)

4. Household chore you don't mind doing?
I don't mind cleaning the bathroom and my bedroom I hate cleaning the kitchen ug..

5. Coffee or tea?
Depends on my mood .. mostly coffee though

6. What could you eat every day and not get sick of?
Oatmeal .. yummm

7. What's the last book you read?
"House Rules" Jodi Picoult


8. Do you think you "look" your age?
It all depends there are days when I look older than I am and others wen I look like I'm to young to be married and living the life I do. All my station people think I'm in my 30s when they hear me talk because I don't talk like a regular 23 year old should nor do I live the life of a 23 year old. :)

3 comments:

  1. cleaning the kitchen is very calm for me as no one normally wants the job and I am alone for a few seconds find my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love what you wrote for number one. That is a great source of inspiration. Well said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Miss you. Just wanted you to know. <3

    ReplyDelete