Thursday, September 2, 2010

CiTy GiRl

So I'm back in the BIG APPLE. Its been good so far. I have seen a lot of family and friends and I have also enjoyed lots of good food. With moving back to the city I have also moved back into my old life. I like I've said I got my old job back so I have been working since monday at Trep. I started my day later at 10 and couldn't wait to show my face. By 1030 I had a new I.d. and by 11 I was back to my old ways. Not to my surprise nothing has changed but the hours. I work 830 to 530 monday to friday and so far I haven't missed a beat. The city is amazing as always and just as busy. I've been lucky my old reps have been showering me lunch almost everyday. At our visit to PJ Clarks we ran into Nick Swinger of the NY Yankees and saw his girlfriend by his side. The girls went crazy for his dashing looks I just smiled at their reaction. I can't complain the city has been good to me. I just with Omar was here to share it with me. September is here and fall is around the corner . The days are flying by. Can't wait to see what the year has in stored for me. I'm just gunna keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment