Thursday, September 23, 2010

5-0 5-0

IMG00033-20100917-0751.jpg

The last few days in the city have been crazy. It's the UN season again. Due to the fact I work just two blocks away from the Beautiful building where the conferences take place I have been surround by secret service agents and police. Its kind of interesting site I have to admit. Between the 100s of diplomatic cars and protesters from all parts of the world, I cant help but be excited about what I get to experience in this wonderful city. Not many people can say they live or lived in a place where no face is alike, no street smells the same, and everyday is filled with adventures. The extra security also makes it very hard to walk around the city. So as soon as the 5:30 whistle blows I have been running to the train.

IMG00041-20100920-1740.jpg
Protest against Iran.

This week as usual has been just like the others day equals another cube. I have moved over 4 times in the last few weekend going back and forth from 3 main cubes. Everyone laughs but I don't like not having my own space. It's my only sense of security. I like my own things and my own set schedule. I don't know how I'm going to react when they put me back to my floating position. But I'm still on the political team till November and I'm defiantly going to need a mental health day soon.

IMG00040-20100920-0917.jpg
Cube number 3.

Today Harlem has been acting funny. He isn't his usual self and has been sleeping all day and don't want to play at all. I really hope theres nothing wrong with him. I plan on taking them to the vet tomorrow to see if theres anything wrong with him. I had plans to get their shots on Sat. and then sunday they were both getting neutered. I was set on having them fixed before the end of this month but my plans might go south.

Today my new shows starts ") its called my generation lets see how it goes. P.S. Month one is over keep em coming deployment .. tomorrow there will be peace on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment