Friday, September 3, 2010

FriDay TreaTs

It was always Friday tradition for me to get a snack to celebrate a week well done. Well this week's treat was a frapacinno from Starbucks!

<span class=
Got a grande because I'm watching my weight.
<span class=
The city's motto everyone runs on coffee.

the coffee was amazing and the day went pretty well. I really can't complain i got out f work really early and I was home before my parents. Ever since I moved back it seems as though the army life still follows me. Every where I look there's a go army or a army pt shirt. I see things about deployments on the t.v. and signs on the subway
<span class=
On the N train.

I'm always reminded that he is gone. Which i remind myself every day but the universe thinks i need reminding as well. The deployment is finally hitting me. As i settle into my old room and sort my clothing into it respected assigned area I seem to stumble on a lot of Omar's clothes which got mixed up in the wash. I want to smell him so bad,, which usually lead me wanting to hold him. I sleep with an acu top which he wore the day before he left and the sent is slowly fading. I watch the computer screen all day hoping hell just get on and to my disappointment its not always when I expected. I'm really tired due to my work schedule and making sure the dogs are fed and walked. I couldn't imagine having a child during this time I'd probably go insane. I give it to my fellow army wives the strength they have. But i do long to have a baby myself by some miracle it will happen once he get back. But for now ill enjoy my treats and do my cleaning and read my books. Till next Friday ...



No comments:

Post a Comment