Saturday, September 18, 2010

PoStmAn


So its been a long week of political changes, program changes, and desk changes. It seems everything around me keeps moving and I seriously at a stand still. I cant believe how time is flying by. I'm excited but I also feel like I haven't done much for myself. Business is picking up and I'm working for 3 very different people so work is keeping me on my toes. I wake up everyday feeling like I just went to sleep. I don't think I have slept more than 3 hours every night since I moved to NY. Every hour I'm checking my phone tossing and turning. And it's not like I'm really thinking about anything. I kind of stopped thinking. When I think to much I usually get myself into trouble. Nothing is bothering me lately either. Its like I'm still numb somewhat I cant really explain my emotions or my thought process. I haven't cried in a few days and that scared me too. It's silly but the only emotion I sometimes feel is bitterness towards others for having their boyfriends around. I know I shouldn't but I cant help myself.

Overall everyones been real supportive about me being back and Omar being deployed. My girlfriends have been trying to keep me entertained for the last few weekends. Last night it was Val's birthday so we enjoyed a great night just chilling celebrating how old we are getting. My sorority is pretty awesome and no matter how long its been since we've seen each other its always easy to go back to where we have left off.



Kappa Phi Chi Fall 2010



Encore and Prima <3

Today im having my cousins over and hanging out for the night and who knows what else i started my diet today but i don't think waffles count as diet food. well heres why i smile ...


Taken on the night he went to Iraq <3

He got his 1st box yest. making him care packages is my new fav hobby. I get really excited like I'm getting a gift or something . It's true what they sat it's the little things make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment