Monday, September 27, 2010

Glass Never Empty

Monday O how I hate thee, especially today. The dogs have been acting extra crazy since this weekend so this mornings feeding was over all the worst since we have moved to NY. Harlem did not want t o listen, and Miss Brooklyn kept running into things with her cone. I was stressing out until she bumped so hard she fell on her bum. I couldn't but laugh at how cute she looked just looking up at me with a confused look. After the usual morning excitement I wound up missing the bus for the 1000 time and waited for the next one. I don't understand why New York Cit develops bus schedules, because their buses and trains are never on time. It's frustrating I have to leave extra early from my house so I wont miss the bus. Not that I'm ever late to work but I like to get there before everyone else so I can settle in with no distractions.

Speaking of distractions, today I applied for a bigger position in my company. With the decision pending, if I get it or not, I must be on my best behavior and as diligent as possible with my work. The new position will consist of more working hours but it would be the biggest step in the right direction for my career. Especially if I want to work in the Atlanta office in a few months. I hope this new opportunity I have at hand works out to my advantage. Everyone I have spoken to about the situation have given me a lot of hope and confidence. So once again we play the waiting game.

Im also playing the waiting game on a big purchase I just made , well several. I bought myself an early birthday gift which should be arriving in the next few days form Victoria Secrets



Cutest Motorcycle Jacket
My 1st pair of Uggs.
& Some nude color heels.


Im ubber excited about my birthday gift. I gotta sport that NY swag sometimes. Plus I haven't bought any new clothes in a while so that my excuse.

Rain Rain go away ....

No comments:

Post a Comment