Sunday, September 5, 2010

YoU Got A FriEnd In Me

After Fridays escapes with work and taking care of the dogs I got a surprise invitation to go see the Coney Island Fire Work. The Cyclone baseball team usually has a display every Friday durning the summer but Hurricane Earl to our surprise made me go all the way to Brighton Beach and have nothing to watch. I was rather disappointed in the occurrence but I got out of the house for a tad bit.
Saturday was a completely different story I cleaned Omar's car with my parents for about 3 hours. It was the worst I've ever seen it. Between two trips to NY and two dogs as passengers I'm surprised it looked the way it did afterwards. Unfortunately before I left Texas to come to NY someone took it upon themselves to break into his car and steal several items including out in dash navigation system. USAA the best insurance in the world took care of most of the cost to repair it and by Sunday afternoon missy should be back to new. I was completely taken back by the situation but its all fixed now . After that confusion was over i went to my cousins house to see the little ones. The project of the night was a cake and cupcakes for the next days birthday party for josh. My oldest cousin is playing with fondant and she's getting pretty good at it =]



<span class=
Joshua's 5th Birthday cake.

After a weekend f running earns and cleaning I got to celebrate Lisa Marie's Birthday with her family. This is the bight birthday month. Seems as though I have a party to attend every day of the weekend. That also means my birthday is around the corner and Omar is once again no there to celebrate it with me 3 birthdays in a row. Go figure. Well the closer it gets here the closer we are till he gets home. Blast Off.


No comments:

Post a Comment