Monday, August 30, 2010

In THe JunGle

So I packed up and put all my stuff in storage. The move did not go as smooth as i had hoped it would. The couch did not want to fit through the door and the weather did not hold up long enough to organize my storage unit. My whole life that I have made with my husband is literally in a box. I cried when I left it but I was alone so it was OK. After almost a week of packing my parents, my dogs and I got into my two cars and pulled off onto the road and didn't look back. the ride it's self sucked due to the fact my dad was following me. He drove slower than i expected and trucks always cut me off. I had the dogs in the car with me. Surprislingly they were better than i expected them to be. they prctically slept the whole time.
<span class=
my passenger didn't have their seat belt on
z<span class=

We finally left Texas and got into Tennesse which took our whole 1st day of driving . By the time we got to Memphise it was time to stop for the night. But i wound up breaking my gps as we pulled into the hotel. The next morning we were welcomed to
then
followed by


followed by a few stops in P.A. , Jersey. and finally we got to Brooklyn it only took 2days and 2hours. We arrived at my house at 2am. Back to the jungle i went and now reality is sinking in =/

No comments:

Post a Comment