Sunday, August 22, 2010

One bOx tWo box 3 boXes oN the flOoR


Day two means time to leave .. all i did was pack today and all ill do tomorrow is clean .. even though I i just moved into this place the dogs have gotten to it =/. Puppies are not a carpets best friend but i'm actually glad its time to leave.


I don't like coming home and not having someone to jump on and talk to. I don't like not having my own place either. My Mommy is coming down with my Daddy and we are gunna drive back to god old Brooklyn.
The city life is what ill live for a while. Its going to be cool for like a day then reality will check back in. Ill be alone surrounded by millions of people. Go figure right ill be in a place where dreams are made and people long to experience and I wont know what to with me self mixed up in it all. At least i have my girls not just the ones at home but my Army wives. Not like the show but a real support system. Its hard to talk to the people back home about how i feel when they have no idea what it feels like.
Well let me get back to my boxes still no word form him today, but i've seen little thing here and there that they got to Kuwait ok. Till nest time ")

No comments:

Post a Comment