Monday, August 23, 2010

BOwls of SOup

"Always keeping in mind that everything passes so quickly. That way of thinking about your life like it’s something that’s gonna happen later sneaks up on you. Everything becomes today. Not later. Not tomorrow. Today". - A Good Friend

Today was another fun filled day worth of cleaning and packing .. I'm feeling a tad bit lazy i get motivated then sick to my stomach no where near done. My mother and father get in tomorrow to help so my mom the maniac will take over. I got a phone call last night and today from my <3>want to see his face "(. Todays phone call will be my last for a while which makes me very un-eased. More training is to come then the big stuff begins. I hope he never leaves Kuwait but that would me a fairy tale in the army world.

Well to get my mind off things and to take a huge brake I met up with some of my girls and their baby girls.
My good old friend Jen came in form Dallas to meet Karen and my self for lunch. Jen's baby girl Aubree is. getting so big I remember when she was 1st born.


<span class=
Right now Jen's husband is also deployed to Iraq out of FT. Steward and is doing very well.


Karen is an other army wife who's husband deployed with Omar on Sat. She brought miss Gaby along for some fun as well.
<span class=
We had an awesome time just catching up discussing the deployment and in the mist of it all Karen got a call from her man "). Its good to see my girls in good spirits and Jen made me more at ease with the deployment. The Manis family are already hitting the 2 month mark and it seems as though Chad just left yesterday.

Well after lunch I went back to pack some more and get the dogs so we can go see my best friend Sam. Shes another army wife. Sam recently just had a baby Kannon James who is Omar's God son and just a bundle of joy. I was excited to see the family photos they had done on sat. I've been so busy packing and getting myself ready for this deployment Mr. Reed seems as thought hes a little man already.





Sam also has a 2 year old son named Koy who when he wants to gives the best hugs ")


I thought these pictures were amazing so i had to share. They actually had the best deal in the world when they got these pics done. A local army wife dose pictures at almost no cost and as you can see these picture are just precious.

Well Sam and I talk for a while and had some wine in the yard as our children played.


<span class=
Koy Michael <3
<span class=
Harlem and Brooklyn ")

It seems as though everyone around me has kid right now with in a few years apart. Back home people who have kids at our ages would be looked at as thought they were crazy or not carefully enough to take responsibilities. In the army world its different you fall in love quick and grow up even faster. But as you can see these kids are amazing and I'm glad to have all these special people in my life. Till tomorrow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment