Saturday, October 23, 2010

Walk it Out

Over the last few days I have been working out like crazy, eating right, and sleeping like a little baby. I can't believe in just a week my stress level has gone down, my mood swings have slightly decreased, and I'm feeling a whole lot better. The Jillian Michaels Book I'm reading requires me to eat little amount of carbs for energy, but ll organic food. Your probably thing wow thats expensive but I fount the cutest little farmers market down the block from work that has great prices for fresh non pesticides induced foods. I'm not checking the scale till I go to the doctors on Nov. 5th aka my birthday. Great birthday gift right ").
This week we hit another mild stone in the road. On Thursday we began month 3. Two down Ten to go. Not to shabby eh. I love seeing the little thing at the bottom of my blog go down. And of course R&R is literally around the corner for us so things are really looking up. I still have my days like yesterday. I had a dream about home coming and I woke up looking for him then realized I was beck at my parents house and he was still in Iraq. I broke down before my mom woke up then went on with my daily routine. It sounds silly but felt so real "(

The week completely dragged on it seemed like it was never going to end. Especially due tot the fact they are making me work later. On the bright side I have been going in at Nine instead of Eight. Which has given me an extra hour of sleep and time to do stuff around the house for my self. Last night I took it easy and stood in with my two little cousins Ashley and Shay and Maria came over to watch the Texas vs. Yankee game. Don't get me wrong I was born and raise in Brooklyn, I LOVE NY, but I hate the yankees. I am a die heart METS fan. Like I had season tickets from my job for TWO years straight. I hate Yankee Fans and how they talk so big because the METS aren't the greatest team but they're my team <3>
Reyes n Wright <3

This week I also finalized my plans for my birthday, and I'm so stoked about them. I'm going to A.C. with my biffls Ally (who's 21st is that weekend as well) Maria, and Lisa of course. We are staying at HARRA*S and going for dinner and drinks and of course to play the slots ;).

Well as for today I got a ton of stuff done sent another few things out to Iraq. THe Big O ordered some new boots so those went out and a I sent out a package to the LT. as well. Lt.'s wife and I are good friends so and he's a big influence on O as well, so it was no biggie. O had his pledges from his fraternity get a few things for him and I sent it out. I just finished cleaning the dogs and the backyard, not to mention my mommy's kitchen. Now its time to fix my room get my stuff ready for tonight because I have a sleep over planned with my dad's side of family. Cant wait ...

Breath it Live it Love it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment