Monday, October 25, 2010

OooO moNday = No FunDay


I've been a little blue for the last two days due to the fact O hasn't called. It seems as though I'm not the only one who hasn't had a phone call. All the wives i've spoke to believe the internet is down on the base which I can believe due to the fact it was really blurry and slow when I spoke to him the other night. I spoke with the Lt.'s wife all day today trying to cheer each other up. She is such a great friend, I don't know what I would do without her. Just hoping he'll pop back up either tomorrow or by the end of the week. The little thing are what keeps me going like aim chats and quick hi convos.

Other than O not calling its one week to election day that equals lots of work and no play for me. It's been an interesting journey and its almost over. We are getting new orders from all around the country. Our biggest race is in Cali. Seems as though a lot of people want to take mr Arnold's spot. But I'm only one girl and I only have 10 fingers. I was lucky I was pre-occupied all day so it took my mind off what else was going on. I hope O's mom doesn't start asking if he's called I don't want worry her but I don't want to lie either. Dumb internet.

On a lighter not here is my color of the week pick. I stole it form Lisa's pick last week I figured something Halloweenish fits this week.


Velvet Voyeur

On an other bright note I got my nikon back aka my digital camera. Im super excited it came in so I can start taking picks again. O wants updated pics of the dogs and family and ME! lol so I'm going to be putting it to good use.

He's got the peep hole to my soul ...




No comments:

Post a Comment