Thursday, October 28, 2010

HATE is a strong word

Honestly I cant stand people I hate when they lie. I hate when people say one thing and do another. I hate when I'm told not to do something but the other person dose it. I hate when people claim that they miss and love him .. but they never show it. i hate when its time to hang up and when its time to go to sleep because i know he wont be there when i wake up. i hate how he makes me feel sometimes like I'm the bad person. i hate feeling useless and i hate not knowing . i hate when people think I'm crazy and i hate when i think I'm crazy. i hate when people ask how do you do it ? like he's going to die some day. i hate when people look at me like i cant believe she's isn't about to fall apart.. because deep down inside i am ... i really just hate everything that surrounds me now at days. i really do sometimes i wish i could wake up back in Texas and this never happened. i want my life back i want to wake up next toe him . i want to be on my own again .. i don't want to have to answer to a ton of people .. i don't want a second of joy to feel like I'm committing a crime .... fuck you deployment!!!

1 comment:

  1. I HATEEEE when ppl ask "How do you do it?" or "Aren't you worried?"

    WELL, hell yes i'm worried every single minute of every single day.

    And wouldn't YOU do it if your husband was thousands of miles away, fighting for YOUR freedom?

    ReplyDelete