Saturday, October 16, 2010

OcT 1o. 1o.


SO it looks like I'm only able to make weekly updates rather than daily. I have been so tired lately I get home and all I want to do is sleep. Even after I wake up I still want to sleep I feel like theres not enough hours in the day. Work is definitely picking up which is good. Last weekend was a fun filled weekend with weddings and birthday parties. Omar's cousin Ester got married to her long time boyfriend Chris. The wedding was held in a restaurant in Astoria Queen. I t was probably the most fun i've had in a while. His fathers family is so loving and crazy theres never a duel moment with them.




After the wedding w rush back to Omar's mothers house and headed to her best friends birthday. By the end of the night we were so pooped from dancing I passed out as soon as we got home.

The week was good but it really seemed as thoughI was having bad luck every other second. I missed my busses and train all day tuesday, split my paints on Wednesday, and miss the bus on the way home from the doctor in the poring rain on thursday. Thankfully friday came and nothing bad happened except I had a shyt load of work. I went to H&M after work and bought some new shirts the reward myself for getting through a horrible wee. That night I went Best Buy with my little cousin to buy Omar a new video game he wanted and just chat. She is truly my saving grace at the moment I can always count on her to be just there to chill with and listen. After some r&r time we went to Lauren's house to watch the Yankee Texas game and chat some more. Ash may only be 16 but she way more mature than she should be.

Now its just relaxing time I stood in all sat except for mailing out another car package that was box number 6. I swear those things are my new hobby. I started a new less carb more movement diet. I've been doing really good finally got into workout mode. I plan on working out almost everyday till R&R and then 5 times a week after. I wana be s size 5 again I'm twice that now. I don't know how i let myself go since sophomore year of high school.It's crazy how years fly by and you don't realize how your body has changed till its real late. My plan is to lose 15 by R&R (more like 20ish) then another 15-20lbs. till he gets back. My motivation is having a baby I don't wana be unhealthy before i have one because it's going to be harder to be healthy after. Wish me luck ....

No comments:

Post a Comment