Sunday, October 17, 2010

ONe Day


Tonight was my 1st book club meeting with some of the girls from my sorority and a few other girls. The book for this month was "One Day" by David Nicholls.


Oct. Book Choice.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on the book but it was still a great conversional piece. I was still able to ad my input on relationships and what girls are truly like when the bad boy comes around.


This months book on the list will be "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult, which was Rayanne's pick.
I'm pretty excited I finally have a book club. I have always wanted a group of people who share the same interest in books as me and actually discuss them. Of course there is always the side track conversation, but it's going to be another something I get to look forward to while being back in NY.

Nov. Book Club Choice

I'm currently reading "I Know This Much is True" by Wally Lamb and just finished reading "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb as well. I love reading, its one of my favorite past times. It makes my train rides more doable and helps my vocab. I just wish it would help my spelling and grammar more. Even being an English major I have no real sense of where anything goes grammar wise nor can I spell. Till tomorrow...

"Love and be loved, if you have the chance".

No comments:

Post a Comment