Monday, May 2, 2011

CheE Who ?


Well its been a hot minute since I've actually written something. I have had literally been on the go between work and working out I'm just way to tired to do anything but sit on my free time. I have lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks which I figured would be my average weight loss. Our report date to Ft. Benning is closer than expected so that mean he might be sent home way earlier than expected. AKA time to kick it in full gear. There is talks about me moving home earlier and now that leaves me with no road trip buddy. My best friend cant take off before the actual date we were supposed to leave. No, I'm on the hunt again for a passenger. I actually found one for the end of May this past weekend. My little cousin Cristina is coming with me for Memorial Day. Due to the fact we have been spending more time with each other I'm pretty excited. This past weekend we manage to go bowling with some of my other cousins for our monthly hang out session.







Sat. was filled with more family time. My father had his two brothers over and my cousin Kimberly and her parents came to join us for dinner. My fathers family is more present in my life now more than ever. I cant believe I missed all those years of not seeing them. I couldn't ask for a better time these last few weeks. I swear its like we grew up next door to each other. Sunday was another fun filled day of family time. It was my Grandmother birthday so we took her out to lunch. Lunch turned out to be a visit to Target then Lunch, but over all a nice after noon. Toward the evening I picked up my little cousin and headed over to CheeBurger CheeBurger with Lisa.



Obviously I didn't eat with them do to my adventures earlier but they enjoyed a nice burger with all the amenities the restaurant had to offer.

Mr. is so close that I'm feeling a little anxiety. I just hope these next 2 months go as planned. As we get closer to the end more things need to get done an I don't want to stop working to far in advance because I rather save as much money as possible. Especially living on post is going to be more expensive than living off post. I just hope our house is pretty.

This week is going to be filled with last minute check ups for myself and my car. Im making sure the car is in check for ride number one this week. Then 3 weeks till blast off. I also need to make sure my health is in check so I will be making several stops along the week. Hopefully all this poking and prodding wont interrupt my workouts.

Hope ya'll have a great week !


"We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation."

No comments:

Post a Comment