Monday, May 23, 2011

PaCKing TimE


Well, as the month is coming to an end so is my stay here in NY. This weekend I will embark on a new adventure and drive down to Texas for the 1st part of my move. I am so anxious, to get down there and see all my friends and start this process already. I have everything just sitting in a corner in my mothers dinning room waiting to be packed into my car. We only a little over a handful of weeks left till the boys come home and life to start up again.

Tomorrow marks my 2 year wedding anniversary.
We never had a real wedding and we spent our actually wedding day in Buffalo Wild Wings.
But I will always remember the Kanye West T-shirt Mr. wore and the look in his eyes when we said our vows.
I love him with all my heart and cant believe how fast time is going. I cant wait to celebrate our special day together when he gets home and many more anniversaries are to come. Ill miss him but know the wait will be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Good luck with the moving process, I'm sure it will be wonderful once you're finally there :)

    ReplyDelete