Tuesday, May 10, 2011

DiD i HEar ReDepLoYment


Yup that's right folks its that time redeployment time. As I'm sitting here writing this right now I'm listening to a meeting going on down in Ft. Hood. I couldn't help but tear up when the Rear D announcer said it was one of the last town meeting because and I quote "They are coming home". Those have been the best words I have heard in about a good 10 months. This deployment was easier than the 1st but still definitely has taken a tool on me. There is a light at the end of this tunnel ..... Brave Rifles.


4 comments:

  1. Miss you Kim...so happy we're getting closer to the end of this deployment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss u too love can't wait to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Such a great tear!
    We are at the same spot... roughly! Its funny I wrote my post on this today moreso because of the confusion this word can cause... check it out

    tiarasandacus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete