Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WebiT





{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

hmmm probably the Shrek experience I can thank my best friend for that


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?

Probably Carrie Underwood I just adore her


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?

I absolutely LOVE Fresh Mozzarella


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?

No :(


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?

Well, I wait till he calls me aka Mr.


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?

Never ever.


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?

Prima ...


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?

Yup, I dont know how to but I Love to swim


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?

NAh i got it memorized


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?

Monday afternoon. my mommy woke me up though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment