Thursday, May 19, 2011

WeBit


{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
I watch the military channel with my husband dose that count ?

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Complain and squish my toes around in flip flops

{three} what does your dream house look like?
hmmm I saw a picture of it last night

{four} what state were you born in?
Nueva York

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
No I Use debit card

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
Blogger I deleted facebook

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Hasbrowns :)

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
Probably my first trip to Texas I almost missed the plan and my husband almost went AWOL

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Skim milk and Splenda please

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
Of course all the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment