Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WoRk It Out

Well, I Just finished my 1st work out of the week. I have been doing so bad on my diet these last 2 days. I practically ate everything that wasn't bolted down in my kitchen last night here's my list :

1. Person Pizza (Frozen)
2. Hummus and pretzels
3. bite size m&m packet
4. Ice cream
5. Chips
6. Juice.

In a matter of 4 hours is ridiculous. I haven't eaten that much since I left Ft. Hood I completely binged and hated myself after. I don't know what got into me. Toddy I had Special K for breakfast and then a pizza roll for lunch. I came home to Pasta and another m&m packet. I must be PMSing because there is no excuse for the no self control.
I must do good for the rest of the month if I want to be anywhere near my goal.

So to make up I of course went into my Jillian Michael's Collection and pulled out






Tomorrow's another day. Ill eat better and work out like it's no ones business.






"Fast results don't come for free"

No comments:

Post a Comment