Sunday, May 8, 2011

O BilLY ?!?


Happy Mother's Day to all my Mommies out there. I envy you in many ways. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Mine was jammed pack with oodles of fun events. Well one major and several side missions.

Friday Night we Went to the METS game. Lisa Found a sick deal on the Internet for $27 dollar tickets with a $12 food allowance. Obviously we couldn't pass it up so off we went. She picked me up from work and got there just in time for the 1st pitch. We were more concerned with food than the game at our time of arrival.


View from our Seats.
Most normal Picture I got.


After several trips to the bathroom and food stands. The METS won and we had a blast just laughing and enjoying the free food we got with our tickets.

Saturday was filled with doctors appointment s all morning. I had to get a shot for school because I can't register unless I got it. Then I was off to pic up Miss Lisa for a quick walk by the shore.



We were joined by a few feather friends


It was such a pretty day I couldn't help myself but take pictures of this great city. Overall we walked about 3 hours straight. Walking took the place of my daily work out. We were pooped by the end we had to head over to KOHLS and best buy for Zumba. Well, not for us but for our Mommies. We both bought our mother's Zumba for our game systems for mommies day. I couldn't wait to give it to her I wound up giving it to her as I walked in the door.
She loved it of course ")

Earlier in the week I just couldn't help myself and purchased some new nail polish. Rite Aid was having a serious sale so I just had a little fun.


Overall it wasn't the best weekend a girl could have but I was OK. I'm wrapping up my stay here in NY plus ill be gone one weekend in between. the anticipation is killing me softly. The stress level is rising and there are things I just wish could be done already cant. But we shall see the future holds....

Happy Mommies day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment