Thursday, May 5, 2011

ObaMa maMa

Im on the train and I'm riding with anticipation of today's events. Today Obama will be by the World Trade Center for most of the morning so the city is on grip lock and high alert. NY is like no other place in the world, and when the city mean high alert it means Hightower alert. All the major train stations are covered in swat and national guard teams. Yea it's like a scene from the movies but there's just a sense of safe and calmness that comes over the city when the boys are out and about. Every one is so hyped of the weekends occurrences, bit the mission just got more real. Now it's the real question what's next? Who next?

I am proud to call myself a military spouse and to say my husband is out there making a difference in the war on terror. He takes his job seriously and I take shots against the military personally. So whats a girl to do but support the most important person in her life and shout a big hooah when the president says we are closer to our goal. I don't find myself to be very knowledgeable when it comes to politics but I support every move that President Obama has made in his years of office. I don't classify myself as a republican or democrat. I am an American. The president is the president because we the people voted him into office. So who am I to question his judgment or that of his piers. Obviously he is doing something right or there would be a lot more heartbreak being felt around this beautiful country.


Wish me luck on getting to work on time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment